Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Best Model (professional head shots)

I had the fantastic opportunity this last Friday to do some head shots for a friend of mine. Why was this opportunity so fantastic? Well the subject of course! :) Her name in my phone book is "Keri AWESOME Lastname." (Does that not tell you how amazing she is?)
I know Keri through church and ever since we met I have loved her. She is the best model in all ways! Not only is she beautiful and fun to take pictures of, but she is beautiful on the inside too. She is such a strong person and so much fun. I have seen her go through a tough situation or two and take it all in stride with a smile on. When you feel like you should be comforting her, there she is speaking words of wisdom! Telling me things I have been just learning myself or even just trying to find the words for. On top of that she works for the Make-A-Wish Foundation helping kids' dreams come true!

Here are a few from our session. I promise I took lots of good professional looking head shots, but then we played!



































 































































































Keri, you are amazing! Thank you so much for choosing me and giving me this opportunity to show everyone how fantastic you are. Thanks for the ice cream too, but most of all thanks for the friendship and being my RS buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment