Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ashley & Keillor {Chandler Engagement}

Saturday I had the chance to photography Ashley & Keillor for their engagement photos. Ashley was a referral from a friend who's name is also Ashley. I think I am starting to really like Ashleys, haha.

Ashley and Keillor were great and we had a lot of fun in down town Chandler. Ashley had so many great ideas and fun props that she brought along. I love it when couples choose to bring things to the session that represent them and their relationship. I really feel like it makes the day of shooting and the photos that much more special for them. I just felt bad because we didn't have enough time to use them all!


Loved her plaid shoes!



I had her bring these white vans even though she wasn't wearing them in the photos because there was a special story behind them. Ashley had always talked about wearing a pair of white vans on her wedding day. One night they were out to dinner with friends and family for Ashley's birthday and Keillor's present was saved for last. She unwrapped it to find a box of white vans, and after he insisted she put them on, she opened them to find a shiny new piece of jewelry tied in the laces. :)



Keillor knows what he's doing when it comes to dipping!

Thanks Ashley and Keillor for letting me photograph your love. Can't wait for your wedding in March!


No comments:

Post a Comment