Thursday, September 2, 2010

Food & Sports

Ok, so you may or may not know that I like to collect pictures of personalized license plates (vanity plates). I think it's fun to see what people are paying and extra $20/year to label their car with. And it's fun to decode the messages! You can find my first 200 photos here. And here is the second batch I am working on. I have collected most of these but some have been submitted by friends (big thanks to you all!).

So my second reason for sharing this with you, other than to show you some fun(ny) photos, is that it sparked a little conversation this morning that gives me the chance to tell you something more about myself. A friend commented on one of the photos I uploaded this morning as I was behind an SUV with the plate "TEXASU1." She said she saw one the other day that said "MEATLOF."

To be honest. I hate meatloaf. never liked it never will. I've had it on several occasions, and sometimes it's tolerable and other times it's not, but all around, I don't like it. It's gross. I also don't really like meatballs.

I don't know who decided making a loaf of meat or a ball from meat was a good idea, but I disagree.  Please- I'd like to hear why/how you can stand the stuff. It doesn't make any sense to me.

My opinion on the matter is that loaves are for bread and balls are for sports. 

What's yours?

-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment