Monday, September 13, 2010

To the Moon

Some days I have these moments where I just think "We've made it to the moon and back, but we still haven't figured out..." (finish the sentence).

Today it's microwave dinners...


Why do they always put the directions to those microwave dinner meals on the bottom? I have to peel back the film or lid to vent while cooking partially before stirring and then after that first "cook time" is up I can never remember what the second "cook time" is. So then, of course, I have to lift the container over my head so I can read the directions while trying not to spill it all on myself at the same time. Why have we not figured out taht the directions should go on the side?

Thank you to all the companies that print the directions on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment